Issue with 'Continue Game timeout' feature

iolodavanki

First of all, I love the feature to be able to set the game to continue after 10, 5, 2 or 0 (instant) seconds every time the games stops simming. It makes it possible to have a good pace of playing while doing other things at the same time. If the game decides something is critical for you, it will stop simming and wait for you to confirm something before continuing. Such things include confirm registration for competitions or confirm signings. However, there are a number of game events I always miss because the game keeps simming. I would like an option to toggle these events as 'crucial' and wait for my confirmation to keep simming. Some of these are:

- Picking replacements for injured players in international management.

- Draws for competition such as Champions League and World Cup. It is one of the main events of the competition IRL and I always get bummed out getting a notification that I was drawn in a CL group after the fact, rather than being able to to follow the draw live.

Previously, I also had a huge issue with the game not stopping when asked what discipline action should be taken against a player who was sent off in the previous match. I would miss the option to discipline the player because of auto continue and the squad would be upset at me for being too lax with the perpetrator. The workaround for this now is that we can set a yearly disciplinary bot in the latest installments of the game. It would be nice to have a similar screen at the start of each season where you toggle what news items you want to manually confirm before continuing, such as major draws and calling up replacement players.

There are probably more examples that I missed now, but does anyone else have an issue with balancing auto continue vs performance?