[Suggestion] Take over picking lineups for development teams

BedeviledEgg

I like to choose my own lineups for my U18 and other development teams, because I often use those games to do new position training for my up & comers. So I always set "Ask which first team players are available" to "Every match". But, this doesn't really mean every match because often times if none of my first team players are available I won't get an email. But I want to set the lineup anyway.

What I would like to see is a new responsibility in Staff -> Responsibilities -> Tactics that's something like "Choose Lineups" and it defaults delegated to the lower team manager and behaves the same if left alone, but if I take that over I would get an email every match to choose their lineup, regardless of first team anything.

Also regardless of anything else it would be so so immensely helpful if the "Make First Team players available" email had a Quick Pick button. That would be amazing and save me a ton of time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/07/2021 at 07:33, Abdullah Patel said:

By using the development centre you can change the lineups whenever there are fixtures scheduled. Do you want to be able to do this from your inbox?

Well I don't use the Development Center because I control training for those teams. But yes, I would like an email every time there is a development team match scheduled which takes me right to their tactics screen to pick a lineup every match and for the development team manager to always respect that lineup.

As an aside, I can't pick lineups from the "First Team Players Available" email because the interface is terrible and doesn't show me the development team players available. I'm not really interested in making 1st team players available for these matches, in many cases it's a Youth or B or C team league match which my first team players aren't even eligible for. But I like picking the lineups because I'm often cross-training those development players in new positions so I need the control to make them play in a position they aren't good at yet.