Option to increase club/nation/league reputation dynamics

Orion_

I see this as a option in the menu on the start of the game (the same where you can tick/untick attribute masking) where you can increase reputation dynamics.

Why we need this?

Because if you want to make a '0 to hero' type of save nowadays (taking a small/low league club to top tier and champions league) depends on the league you have to invest A LOT of time into it. I know it's part of realism in this kind of games but having to invest like 30-40 seasons or more with one team resulting in few hundred if not thousand hours into one save which can take months or even whole year can be a really turn off for some players.

If we could enable higher reputation changes it would result in increasing the pace of the game and maybe bringing more players to start with small clubs/long run saves rather than just taking top teams, winning everything within ~4 seasons and leaving because there is nothing more to do.

It can be really discouraging in some situations where you take a club from smaller country/lower reputation league, you become uncontested league dominator, you reach Europa Competitions group stage year to year but you're still at relatively low reputation and you can't just do much about it except breezing through multiple seasons without paying much attention to the game just because it takes a lot of time to make your club global player.

I don't expect to take small club to Champions League contester within 5-6 years but if we can speed up things a little bit I think it could bring some folks to try and see how it's to play with smaller clubs in amateur/semi-amateur leagues and it's possibly whole new universe experience for a players used to playing within top5 leagues.

Also I'm not sure if it's already in the game but dynamic/higher dynamic nation youth ratings could be possibly fuel for speeding up Youth Academy challenge.