How to export Player Traits and Coach Report

I try to keep track of the Player Traits for each of my players and their Coach's Report which can give some great information.

Is there a way to export this information?

Currently I am just looking at the player and writing it down. Surely there is a way to export this info.

3 hours ago, Speedyol said:

The only thing I can think of is by using screen shots. But If you have 2 monitors its pretty fast to look at the game and write the data directly without moving your eyes back and fourth.

Yeah, that is what i have been doing, just hoping there might be  a better way out there.

i don't have the game in front of me, but i think if you set up the team page to have all the attributes in the order you want, then go to preferences, print screen then choose html, you can export it and then open it with a web browser.  Finally, copy and paste all from the browser into excel and print.  Sorry, if i got details wrong but maybe someone else can fix any mistakes.

3 hours ago, Andros said:

i don't have the game in front of me, but i think if you set up the team page to have all the attributes in the order you want, then go to preferences, print screen then choose html, you can export it and then open it with a web browser.  Finally, copy and paste all from the browser into excel and print.  Sorry, if i got details wrong but maybe someone else can fix any mistakes.

That gives attributes, and I do that often. Even have my own DNA spreadsheet set up.

However, as far as I can tell it does not do Player Traits or the Coach's Report.

1 hour ago, Herolover said:

That gives attributes, and I do that often. Even have my own DNA spreadsheet set up.

However, as far as I can tell it does not do Player Traits or the Coach's Report.

I can confirm that it does not let you print players' traits. There a search option of traits, which you can list, but this details any traits that are being taught to players not any they may already have.

4 hours ago, Herolover said:

Oh, yeah sorry, I misread!