[Suggestion] New PPM & clicking continue

GreatMarinho

#1. When I click on continue pls let us advance one day and not stop the game at 8,12,18,22 o'clock as this is super annoying, and it would speed up the off season.
Let's be honest here, everything we need to do we do at the first day at the club and then besides from rotating we probably didn't do much, so the breaks are so unnecessary.

#2. It's not really a PPM, more like a Trait for a player. Let's think of CR7 at the Age of 36 he plays like a 23-year-old due to his Natural Fitness. But in FM, the older you are, the more your attributes is going to crash.
So how about a Trait that Players can get when they are older. Let's say Player X is 32 and has a Natural Fitness between 17-20. So he gets the new trait, which means that his decline in attributes won't be that big.
So the best players like Messi, CR7 or Zlatan are even capable to perform at the Highest Level even when they are 40. Mark my words, CR7 will still play with 40.

39 minutes ago, GreatMarinho said:

#1. When I click on continue pls let us advance one day and not stop the game at 8,12,18,22 o'clock as this is super annoying, and it would speed up the off season.
Let's be honest here, everything we need to do we do at the first day at the club and then besides from rotating we probably didn't do much, so the breaks are so unnecessary.

#2. It's not really a PPM, more like a Trait for a player. Let's think of CR7 at the Age of 36 he plays like a 23-year-old due to his Natural Fitness. But in FM, the older you are, the more your attributes is going to crash.
So how about a Trait that Players can get when they are older. Let's say Player X is 32 and has a Natural Fitness between 17-20. So he gets the new trait, which means that his decline in attributes won't be that big.
So the best players like Messi, CR7 or Zlatan are even capable to perform at the Highest Level even when they are 40. Mark my words, CR7 will still play with 40.

#1  you can use the fewer break and the auto continuo option (instant)

With instant you can continue and let it go till the next match except if there is some news that need to be respond. I usually use the 2 second continuation, because sometimes I want to look out certain things and still have time to cancel the force continue.

but when I only want to fly between match, I change to instant continue

For #2, I don't think this in need certain traits, but it can be done based on combination of certain attributes in the logic of the declining players (natural fitness, stamina, ambition, professionalism, consistency, determination ) > different combo will result in different terms of declining) and  the better scout can expose it in his strength [the green icon that show players has great fitness stature and still can play on the highest level])