Hi, I tried to ask for help on Twitter, but was redirected here. I've been having an issue for about 6 weeks now, have un/reinstalled the game twice, am not using any skins or facepacks etc.

I have a bug in draft mode where my players don't recover in between matches at the same rate as everyone else, meaning all my players are exhausted whilst everyone else's are fit. It feels like each continue for me is a shorter period of "time" than continues for other people, though I can't prove that bit.

I'm not using a particularly strenuous tactic, nor playing people out of position. I played someone in game 2 of a draft league yesterday, who I took off at half time, and who before the start of Game 5 was still on yellow health. I can't think of anything at all that would've caused this to happen.

The link below is a picture of my team before that 5th game, with the player I hadn't used on the bench for context

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E68Er2XWUAAQnhy?format=jpg&name=large

I'm an FM Twitch Streamer, and am streaming the game a lot less at the moment, because not being able to play and enjoy drafts is really reducing the content I would normally create.

Hope you can help,

Z

• SI Staff

Hi @ZS

Could you send us your save so we could look into this for you? Could you reply here with the name of the save as well? While we are looking into the save is this seen on each draft game you play? Are you the host of the draft or the client joining another game? 

Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya, I have done, sorry for the delay, I had to wait until I played another game as we don't ordinarily save draft games once they're done.

It has happened both when hosting and playing, but in the one I'm sending you I'm joining another game - my friend sent me the save file to give to you here.

It happens in every game and has done for a couple of months now

The save file has been uploaded and is called James Stevens - under24's.fm

Hope this helps you to help me,

Z

For additional information, I left this game after R5 as I had to do other things, I'm informed that in the 2 rounds played subsequently, my players STILL had no stamina, and it wasn't fixed by me becoming AI controlled.