OPZ Elite 2021 v.21.3.5 + mini & New BLACKOUT!

★ OPZ ★

OPZ Elite 2021 v.21.3.5 + mini & New BLACKOUT!

Original ver.

orNSVnZ.jpg M66ne7V.jpg

mini  ver. 

for low resolution skins

xmAME6Z.jpg

dUmCYXP.jpg

cAelU2F.jpg

BLACKOUT ver.

AbaBYz5.jpg

DOWNLOAD
https://www.fmscout.com/a-opz-elite-fm21-skin.html

Contact & Donation
- PayPal Donation : https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/octopuzz
FB : https://www.facebook.com/opzchannel

HI. great skin btw. im having a strange issue tho. i can't change one of the panels in the player profile screen. for some reason it keeps reverting to xG everytime i exit the game. i have no problems changing all other panels except this one. i've already deleted preferences folder and cleared cache multiple times. i've also disabled automatic override custom panels but the issue still persists. do you have any suggestion on how to maybe make positions as default in the panel or perhaps delete every other option in the xml files. i'll post a screenshot of the issue here.

Screenshot_1.png

I have a question about the hidden attributes. When you don't have the editor, they don't show. I have the editor and so they do show, but I don't want them to. On previous versions of the skin I could only hide them by the quite rudimentary mentod of deleting the relevant code. Is there a way I can get the skin to act as if the editor is not enabled, even when it is?

19 hours ago, LondonOwl7 said:

I have a question about the hidden attributes. When you don't have the editor, they don't show. I have the editor and so they do show, but I don't want them to. On previous versions of the skin I could only hide them by the quite rudimentary mentod of deleting the relevant code. Is there a way I can get the skin to act as if the editor is not enabled, even when it is?

You can choose to view other information.

image.png

image.thumb.png.68b424d3b4d620e89d3b2ed764f461fc.png

Edited by ★ OPZ ★

20 hours ago, abruzzi_ab said:

HI. great skin btw. im having a strange issue tho. i can't change one of the panels in the player profile screen. for some reason it keeps reverting to xG everytime i exit the game. i have no problems changing all other panels except this one. i've already deleted preferences folder and cleared cache multiple times. i've also disabled automatic override custom panels but the issue still persists. do you have any suggestion on how to maybe make positions as default in the panel or perhaps delete every other option in the xml files. i'll post a screenshot of the issue here.

try download this file player overview big selector panel2.xml copy to OPZ Elite 2021 Blackout\panels\player

player overview big selector panel2.xml

On 01/08/2021 at 11:49, ★ OPZ ★ said:

You can choose to view other information.

image.png

image.thumb.png.68b424d3b4d620e89d3b2ed764f461fc.png

Thank you for this, it does not quite work because the panels have a habit of resetting, and the numbers come up instead of the stars when you hover over the player. Is there anything I can change in the code which would force the skin to show what it would show if the editor were not enabled? Or failing that, can you tell me which panels govern the information on the two screens above, and on the player pop up panel?

Edited: Typos.

Edited by LondonOwl7

8 hours ago, LondonOwl7 said:

Thank you for this, it does not quite work because the panels have a habit of resetting, and the numbers come up instead of the stars when you hover over the player. Is there anything I can change in the code which would force the skin to show what it would show if the editor were not enabled? Or failing that, can you tell me which panels govern the information on the two screens above, and on the player pop up panel?

Edited: Typos.

delete file in panels

player additional attributes hidden.xml
non player additional attributes hidden.xml
human additional attributes hidden.xml

• 2 months later...