Creating province leagues - help

TIFO07

Hi,

I'm in progress of creating an 8-province-league system in one of the European nations, it's 90% done, I'm just having a bit of a problem.

I have created 8 leagues consisting of teams from 8 different provinces, each league has 10 teams from the same province, the winner of each league gets promoted to a 1 round championship league where they battle for the champion of the country, everything works well but when the league ends the teams in the final championship play off round do not get places in European cups, some of the teams do get them before the final play off round starts, so they get picked randomly when they finish their province league rather than when they finish the play off round based on their position in the final play off round.

Does anyone know how I can get this to work? 

This is how it looks like:

8 Provinces > 8 Leagues > 10 teams in each league from each province > 8 winners of these leagues gets promoted to a championship play off round > championship round has 8 teams that play with each other once > the team that finishes 1st becomes the overall champion of the country.