after the contract offer ...

hi

i started a career with venezia and now in january 21 i am looking for some good clubless players

now something happened twice that has bothered me for a long time and now i want to address it so that it no longer occurs in the fm22

mario balotelli is here for trial ... 3 clubs were interested ... now i have submitted a contract offer and suddenly he has 17 other offers and 42 clubs are interested

how unreaslistic is that? 5 and 1/2 months nobody wanted him and a few hours after my offer everybody wants him ... and this happens very often

This has been an issue for decades. 

One helpful workaround that I have found that can help is:

The catalyst for all these offers appears to be the fact that the player is on your shortlist and the AI appears to know this.  So, identify the player you want to offer for and before submitting the offer, remove him from your scouted shortlist.  Make the offer and immediately check if he has been added back to the shortlist and remove him again.  After every news item about the player, check and remove him form the shortlist.  This appears to hide him from the AI managers and will greatly increase ( but not guarantee) your chances of success

1 hour ago, FrazT said:

This has been an issue for decades. 

One helpful workaround that I have found that can help is:

The catalyst for all these offers appears to be the fact that the player is on your shortlist and the AI appears to know this.  So, identify the player you want to offer for and before submitting the offer, remove him from your scouted shortlist.  Make the offer and immediately check if he has been added back to the shortlist and remove him again.  After every news item about the player, check and remove him form the shortlist.  This appears to hide him from the AI managers and will greatly increase ( but not guarantee) your chances of success

thanks for the tip ... why is it a problem to fix this?

there is something else that is probably already known ... if a clubless player has an offer from another team and then i offer him a trial training ... he immediately accept the offer from the other team