*Suggestion* choosing to start a save as a club manager and then changing to int half way through season

Terrance The T-Rex

if I want to become a international manager I have to chose "club and international" during the setup of my save which is rather irritating as many times I dont want to start a save as a int manager but then 2 or 3 seasons in and I wish to then become a international manager aswell this usually means I have to completely restart the save which is extremely irritating 

• SI Staff

Selecting club and international manager is only meant for people who want to be both from the off. You should already be able to do this by applying for open international jobs in the job centre, if this isn't working for you please let us know and we'll move this to the bugs forum to support you with the issue. 

• SI Staff
Thanks for taking the time to raise this here. This is something which has already been flagged as a request within the community, so has already been documented and is part of our internal database of features for consideration. Like all features raised to us, it could end up rejected, or could after extensive design and development become a part of a future FM. This request has been reviewed and so locked.