Can you get hired out of the MLS?

Herolover

As FM21 is winding down I decided to give the MLS a try.

• First season I won the MLS Cup, finished, 3rd in the supporters shield, lost in the US Cup final.
  • Second season I won the Supporters Shield (Finished top of the table), lost in the semi-finals of the MLS Cup, lost in the semi-finals of the Concacaf Champions League and won the US Cup.
  • Currently midway through my 3rd season and am heading for another top of the table finish.

Every time I go to an interview the club comes back and says that I didn't make the shortlist because I have no experience getting a team promoted,

There is no promotion/relegation in the MLS

• Administrators

Yeah that's quite odd - you got a save game ideally just before you've applied for one of the roles where you get that message?

If so, please upload and let us know the file name so we can take a look. Details on how to upload here - https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/538431-how-to-upload-files-to-us/

Moved this to the bugs forum as well for you @Herolover so our QA team can pick it up :thup: 

I uploaded a file named skc-s3.

I do not know if it is a bug or just me trying for to big teams, but I always either get that the interview process is over or I did not make the short list because I have not promoted a club.

Hope this helps.