Make additional comments matter

saintrainhard

SI need to make the additional comments matter as real information for the counterpart AI manager

As for right now, I reckon this additional comments is just an accessory for the press release. Like what I posted in this posts, when my players has release clause, I can say he is not for sale but if you match the release clause you can have him. So if the additional comments can be understood by the counterpart they can do some reply accordance to my additional comment. Like when they are not interested, Heinze can say Duncan is a great player but he is not worth that release clause amount in his press release

This will make the game has more vibes and improve the interview part level by fold

Plus this can improve the conversation in social media for Sevilla's fans, like they shout for Heinze to match that release clause. As for Fulham, they will ask maybe remove that clause or divided opinion that agree that the player is worth every penny of the clause

1.png

2.png

This is just an example, but if this can happen for every aspect it will be great

And yeah, SI need that text process machine to make the AI understood

Edited by saintrainhard

• SI Staff

Thanks for the suggestion, it is possible, however when reviewing this further, the practicality and how often the feature would be used will be taken into account. That is where this feature request may fall short as it's likely that users would not use this feature or may not use it for it's intended purpose. It has now been documented and is part of our internal database of features for consideration.

It must be said that like all features raised to us, it could end up rejected, or could after extensive design and development become a part of a future FM