*SUGGESTION* Set pieces, assign location to specific player instead of position

Terrance The T-Rex

when you are creating a tactic you can use the personalised tab so whenever you sub a new player on that auto changes them to the individualised tactic so for example the previous player is a IF the newly subbed player can become a IW su with different instructions, When doing set pieces you can spend 10-15 minutes doing all your set piece setups but then as soon as a player is injured or subbed off you have to redo it all again, I propose that similar to the personalised tab you can set specific players to specific positions in the set pieces, so if my 6ft6 CB at near post is subbed off then my 2nd tallest player should auto take that position etc, as there are many other ways this can be done 

image.png.f07b5758bf94dc3c7e119d311212836a.png

• SI Staff
Thanks for taking the time to raise this here. This is something which has already been flagged as a request within the community, so has already been documented and is part of our internal database of features for consideration. Like all features raised to us, it could end up rejected, or could after extensive design and development become a part of a future FM

We still appreciate the feedback:)