Player scout report stuck for months

Hey guys! I manage Atalanta (top of the world right now, 2029/2030), and even if I put together a solid scout roster, whenever I need to scout somebody playing in South America it takes forever, which is understandable.

However, there's this one guy - a Regen - that is literally taking forever. I assigned one of my scouts at random, he was 52% known after a week or so, and then never even got to 53% for months. I then cancelled the assignment and assigned a scout from Brazil that knows Brazil. Exact same scenario.

It happened to me before that one of these guys took an impossibly long time, but never to this extent. I started scouting at the end of last season, it's now March and I still don't even know his exact attributes, let alone Important Matches and Consistency lol
He's been no. 1 in scout assignment priority for like, 8 months.

Besides trials - obviously all rejected, he's probably great - is there anything I can do to unstuck it? 

1 hour ago, stopazricky said:

Hey guys! I manage Atalanta (top of the world right now, 2029/2030), and even if I put together a solid scout roster, whenever I need to scout somebody playing in South America it takes forever, which is understandable.

However, there's this one guy - a Regen - that is literally taking forever. I assigned one of my scouts at random, he was 52% known after a week or so, and then never even got to 53% for months. I then cancelled the assignment and assigned a scout from Brazil that knows Brazil. Exact same scenario.

It happened to me before that one of these guys took an impossibly long time, but never to this extent. I started scouting at the end of last season, it's now March and I still don't even know his exact attributes, let alone Important Matches and Consistency lol

Besides trials - obviously all rejected, he's probably great - is there anything I can do to unstuck it? 

Did you tell your scout to watch him for "x" matches, scout him for 'x' weeks/months or scout him until full knowledge?

• Administrators
19 hours ago, stopazricky said:

Has he actually been playing during that time? Scouts can only get a full picture of players who are playing - which is why you'll struggle to get full knowledge out of season and on unattached players. 

8 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Has he actually been playing during that time? Scouts can only get a full picture of players who are playing - which is why you'll struggle to get full knowledge out of season and on unattached players. 

I've done some digging and this is what seems to be happening. It's consistent with both of my scouts failing to do the same thing and now that the Brazil National Cup is being played, the scout is getting more and more information about him (currently at 98%). I did not load Brazil and Argentina into my database (yeah I know, that's dumb), so no League, so no games for Gremio.

However, what's weird is that over ten seasons I've been scouting and purchasing countless kids from Santos, Palmeiras etc. but I never encountered this issue, not even close. How's that possible? That's the only missing piece of the puzzle for me now