Tips for developing this player?

I just got this player in my youth academy, he's already easily on the level of my other central midfielders if not better. 

What I'm looking for is some tips on how to continue his development.

When should I integrate him into the first team? He's at that level now but I'm pretty sure he shouldn't be in the first team at 15 or it'll mess up his development?

How should I train him? Train him in a role or focus on specific attributes?

I use a defensive midfielder (this guy would be wasted there in my opinion), deep lying playmaker I'd prefer someone stronger/taller to hold their own, so that pretty much leaves the CM attack.

Any tips/advice on development and training for him? 

DrQTlpP.png

FknMJbi.png

What a player you have there! He's so young, and if his potential is as high as it looks, he could easily strengthen up a bit and be a DLP... but since you're using a CM-A he's pretty much perfect IMO. I'd be training him as a box to box mid personally as it'll keep training him to be well rounded, and also to work on some of his physical stats. I'd consider putting him on individual strength training as well. Those stats will develop naturally anyways as he gets older, but that could help speed it up.

In regards to playing him, if you keep him in the youth team his development is very likely to skyrocket until he's 18, but I don't think playing him will hurt much either. I think overplaying a player can hurt their development(not certain), but I've never really noticed a very young player failing to develop when they play, even if he MIGHT develop quicker if you keep him in the youth teams. But yeah, if he's your best mid and you could use him now, I'd keep him around the first team squad and slowly start introducing him now. Good luck mate!

2 hours ago, Chief232 said:

I'd be training him as a box to box mid personally as it'll keep training him to be well rounded, and also to work on some of his physical stats. I'd consider putting him on individual strength training as well.

great idea, didn't think of that. Box to box is perfect to balance out the rest of his stats.

I've moved him to the first team now to slowly introduce him, thanks very much for the advice :)

Honestly, he looks nearly perfect to be a playmaker, I'd play him there regardless of strength. He can't dribble, he doesn't read the game particularly well, and doesn't have much stamina, so I don't see how he's going to play a CM(a) any better than he would a DLP. You'd just have to keep training his Strength throughout the years if that's the kind of DLP you want. With his Determination, he will most likely give you what you want.

Anyway, to answer your question, you can just play him a sub. It's a good compromise between starting him in the first team and playing him in the youth team.