[Suggestion] Manager Tie Colour

paddypower

I LOVE the feature that allows our managers tie colour to change to match the club he's managing. It's really nice on the home screen, espeically if you change clubs often. I.e. Red tie at Liverpool, blue if you move to City!

However, would it be possible for an option to use the clubs secondary colours should it clash with your shirt. For example my manager wears a white shirt, at a club like Spurs or Real Madrid he also wears a white tie which just isn't a thing in real life and looks a bit silly. In that scenario could you default to the secondary colour. So navy with Spurs, or gold with Madrid?

I understand this is such a nitpicky first world problem lol.

• SI Staff

Thanks for the suggestion, this has been documented and so is now part of our internal database for consideration. We appreciate that it would be helpful for but perhaps not a necessary addition as it depends on how many would change this automatically when it can be changed manually. Like all features raised to us, it could end up rejected, or could after extensive design and development become a part of a future FM