Pay you to create a British Cup for me

I would like someone to create a British Cup. I think it would be even better to keep the League Cup but have it where the 7 teams that are playing in Europe will be exempt from the League Cup as they have Europe to concentrate on and it will give other teams more opportunities to win a trophy and qualify for Europe. The other alternative is that the League Cup could take place pre-season before the FA Community Shield. I also think it would be a great idea to make it that for the British Cup the prize money is 3 times that of the FA Cup to add more value to it. This would take a lot of time to do, so I am happy to pay you to do this for me (as long as I'm not getting charged over the odds as I'm not made money). If you're interested drop me a personal message - my name is Michael.

1 hour ago, MJB1986 said:

I would like someone to create a British Cup. I think it would be even better to keep the League Cup but have it where the 7 teams that are playing in Europe will be exempt from the League Cup as they have Europe to concentrate on and it will give other teams more opportunities to win a trophy and qualify for Europe. The other alternative is that the League Cup could take place pre-season before the FA Community Shield. I also think it would be a great idea to make it that for the British Cup the prize money is 3 times that of the FA Cup to add more value to it. This would take a lot of time to do, so I am happy to pay you to do this for me (as long as I'm not getting charged over the odds as I'm not made money). If you're interested drop me a  a personal message - my name is Michael.

Whilst it is appreciated and understood that you are willing to pay for another member to provide you with this file, this really is not what our forum is about.  If you receive something from another member, then I suggest that you communicate directly with them by personal message rather than a direct offer to pay.  I have also removed your email address as it is not advisable to post it in the open forum.

This request would also be best posted in the Editor's Hideaway forum,  although I note that you have already done this, so maybe it is not possible

1 hour ago, FrazT said:

Whilst it is appreciated and understood that you are willing to pay for another member to provide you with this file, this really is not what our forum is about.  If you receive something from another member, then I suggest that you communicate directly with them by personal message rather than a direct offer to pay.  I have also removed your email address as it is not advisable to post it in the open forum.

This request would also be best posted in the Editor's Hideaway forum,  although I note that you have already done this, so maybe it is not possible

I understand, I am just having great difficulty creating a British Cup and would appreciate some help but so far I've had no luck and I have tried to find computer programmers but they can't seem to help me either.