Database Crashes

Celtic501

3 hours ago, Celtic501 said:

My super league database crashes whilst loading on the game. Any reason for this?

I have 60 teams in the database and removed all other teams and competitions, could that be the reason?

You can't just remove everything from the database and expect these 60 teams to be working :lol:

6 hours ago, Celtic501 said:

My super league database crashes whilst loading on the game. Any reason for this?

I have 60 teams in the database and removed all other teams and competitions, could that be the reason?

Very curious how your country screen looks where you picked the nation that contains the super league.

5 hours ago, Bigpole said:

You can't just remove everything from the database and expect these 60 teams to be working :lol:

Out of interest, any ideas how much of the database you can remove? I thought it might make the game run quicker. 

Based on my own work with a project removing nations, my expectations are that you can work with a database that contains 1 nations and 2 teams. You will always need 2 clubs at least to form a competition and one nation to put them in.

Obviously, that is so extreme that it will bore quickly or is only good for testing some stuff.

10 hours ago, Celtic501 said:

Well not everything just the teams and leagues. Thought I'd try as what do they have to do with the super League?

That might mean that at least of the crashers are Ukraine and Russia, since both use teams from that country (continental based nation set to either Russia or Ukraine, instead of Crimea).

Ukraine is a country that needs to be moved/removed on a certain way to keep things working (experience from the project I mentioned).

On 14/08/2021 at 10:17, Wolf_pd said:

That might mean that at least of the crashers are Ukraine and Russia, since both use teams from that country (continental based nation set to either Russia or Ukraine, instead of Crimea).

Ukraine is a country that needs to be moved/removed on a certain way to keep things working (experience from the project I mentioned).

To be honest I think I would have to start again and not bother removing so many teams. I have tried to remove items from the database that I deleted but it is so slow it is painful. 

I go from one project to another it is kind of addictive this database thing. Currently I am doing a Welsh League database with Cardiff, Swansea etc joing the league to see how the reputation of the league fares.