Players looking to leave

kevgaleuk

I have asked for this as part of other commentary on the game but not sure I ever put it in as a request...

Please, can you add/amend the current interaction options when a player is looking to leave (frustrated, unhappy, not going to break into the team etc) to move away from the onus being on the manager to sell the player... I would like to see the option of agreeing to sell the player IF certain criteria is met (minimum fee level, maybe to a foreign club, etc) but NOT having the onus on me having to push them for sale (which in the game leads to lower prices if you don't have multiple clubs interested) - they have an agent and I'd like the game to make more of this (even if its a behind the scenes thing) whereby sure I will agree to sell you BUT I'm not going to work to make it happen - that's what your agent is for

Also can you look at timing - still have the odd one where its just after the transfer window has shut or more recently I seem to get them with 1-2 games of a season left. I imagine these chats are either ahead of a window OR at the end of a season when a player (and the club) are starting to think about plans for the next season

• 3 weeks later...
  • SI Staff

Thanks for raising this. We have documented it and it is part of our internal database of features to consider. At this point it may be rejected or with further development could become part of a future version of FM. Just so you know you can set  a minimum fee when transfer listing a player. Go to the player that wants to leave and transfer>transfer status and then change the status to transfer listed and change the asking price