Players wanting to leave

Why is it that every player wants to leave when a lesser club makes them their top target? Doesn't even matter if they love the club and manager and are completely happy, if a lesser club (My club has the highest rep in the world so every other team is a lesser club) makes the player their top target and scouts them, no matter who it is they always show as wanting to leave in the morale section and won't sign a new contract etc. I've had 4 players have this happen so far, sold 2 kept 2, but it seems ridiculous that it happens every single time. It's not players that are older and have been at the club many years either, so the new challenge reason doesn't fly, especially when my team is winning multiple titles and CL's. It's also not player that have low loyalty.

Possible reasons:

- The league you play is weaker than the other one

- Better Squad-Role offered at the other Club

- Higher Salary (netto)

- Higher City-Attraction of the other Club

It could also be just a way of forcing you to offer him a new contract, especially when his current contract is shorter than 2 years. 

There are so many possibilities that can affect a players decision to want to leave the club :)