Do the AM roles have playmaker instruction hardcoded?

So I read somewhere that advanced playmakers encourage the play to go through them and the team will try to find the playmaker often and pass the ball to them.

So is it the same with attacking midfielders and if not is there any pi's that I should add to make this happen.

52 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

Playmakers have playmaker tendencies hardcoded. Non-playmaker roles don't have playmaker tendencies. This doesn't depend on positions, but rather roles being playmakers.

So for example is the AM(S), a playmaking role although it is a wildcard.

Again, no. Roles are different roles for a reason. Playmaking roles are that for a reason. If that's the behaviour you want, just select it? Select the role that achieves what you want and the player who could perform in that role.

11 hours ago, HUNT3R said:

Again, no. Roles are different roles for a reason. Playmaking roles are that for a reason. If that's the behaviour you want, just select it? Select the role that achieves what you want and the player who could perform in that role.

Understand the question though, what if you want a playmaker who's allowed to shoot? 

28 minutes ago, Fat_Frank8 said:

Understand the question though, what if you want a playmaker who's allowed to shoot? 

You have the options of using an Enganche or Trequartista at AMC. It's worth mentioning that the other roles will still shoot - they've just been asked to shoot less so their behaviour is more dedicated to playmaking.

On 17/08/2021 at 10:48, HUNT3R said:

You have the options of using an Enganche or Trequartista at AMC. It's worth mentioning that the other roles will still shoot - they've just been asked to shoot less so their behaviour is more dedicated to playmaking.

Also, shouldn't a trait like Shoots from Distance make them shoot a lot more, almost as if no "Shoot Less" Player Instruction was in place? 
I don't think teaching that would be a good idea necessarily, but it's another option, I guess