FM Touch

Love the game but, I have two questions : 1- once a players stats start falling, does it suggest it's time to move them on. The player in question is only 24. Why would this be happening? 2- is there anyway of viewing more of the game/highlights or, is comprehensive the slowest setting. Thank you

• SI Staff
8 hours ago, Oli99 said:

Love the game but, I have two questions : 1- once a players stats start falling, does it suggest it's time to move them on. The player in question is only 24. Why would this be happening? 2- is there anyway of viewing more of the game/highlights or, is comprehensive the slowest setting. Thank you

Player Attributes - Why a players attributes fall depends on the circumstances - sometimes it might be because they've left a better club for a small one and the training regime/setup is worse at their new club, sometimes for small changes its just form fluctuations and other times it might be down to injuries or similar things (in the off-season for instance a player won't be training so his attributes might decay a little, especially if he's unprofessional).

Aged 24 I doubt he's past it (ie. declining) .... so consider the other factors I've mentioned and keep an eye on him, if he stays good enough to warrant a squad place then keep him, if he doesn't and shows no signs of improving further then perhaps it is time to let him leave?

Game Highlights - There are several levels in the match settings that you can choose from, the exact levels available depend on the system you're using (PC/Mac has full-match, but mobile devices don't because of potential issues with the devices running out of battery power and losing the match mid-game).

Thank you very much for explaining everything so clearly. It's the very first game of the season so maybe needs time to get up to speed. As you say, I'll keep an eye on it. Thanks again :)