Quick question regarding club vision.

Sorry, not sure where else to put this on your forum. 
I am playing as Chelsea and the board wants me to sign ‘high-reputation players’. I’ve signed sancho, Harry kane, and David alaba….yet they are very disappointed. Like do they literally mean sign messi? Who the hell do I need to sign to satisfy this box? 

I don't think I've ever satisfied a board with signing high reputation payers. I sign one or two players and the board is delighted to see one or two global superstars at the club and five minutes later they are devastated at my attempts to sign high reputation players.

I once had this whilst managing Fiorentina, who added this to the club vision once I'd managed to win the champions league, I didnt want to do this at all as I was focusing on only signing 18 year olds, who obviously wouldnt have had high reputations.

However, my board randomly became delighted at my efforts to sign 'high reputation players' after signing an 18 year old midfielder from Celtic by activating his 7m release clause.

Dont ask me to explain why this happened because I never figured it out, but I did learn that it seemed to be mental and completely random 

If had it satisfied when I got that 'commercial windfall, shirt sales' email after signing someone.

But there is no way of knowing who is going to trigger that.

Be good to have a commercial income ranking for players, I.e shirts sold per season 

I have failed this item in the club vision every season since I have started my save ( the board are devastated by the way) despite winning the league multiple times and the CL.  If you win the competitions that you enter, why should the board demand that you sign players that are not necessarily going to improve the team?  I have said before that this module does require some work to reflect realism.

1 hour ago, FrazT said:

I have failed this item in the club vision every season since I have started my save ( the board are devastated by the way) despite winning the league multiple times and the CL.  If you win the competitions that you enter, why should the board demand that you sign players that are not necessarily going to improve the team?  I have said before that this module does require some work to reflect realism.

See Shevchenko at Chelsea 😂