Newgen Full Backs

Ever since I have been playing these games, attacking full backs with good crossing stats have been a staple of my teams, where my other desires roles and tactics have changed, as well as desired attributes, the one thing I look for more than most is a full back who can cross (at least 10-12 rating for crossing is my aim)

As someone who loves to spend time bringing 18 year olds into the starting squad to replace the elder players moving on, whether that be through the academy or reinvesting transfer money, the one thing that becomes my biggest struggle is finding my beloved full backs.

After a while, all the newgens start off with a range of 3-7 for crossing, which immediately puts me off, I know these will grow in time, but what are the odds that they actually develop into players worth my time. Even with the genie scout, these young players have potentials of 10 for crossing, it's the one position that never seems to develop enough to keep my strategy alive 

16 hours ago, HUNT3R said:

One word - Re-train.

Get anyone who look like they'll fit the bill. Doesn't matter if they're CM, DM, wide midfielders or even strikers.

Yep, I've retrained an AMR with 10 tackling to be an attacking full back and he's been a stud. His backup is a converted MC as well.