Need a hand - league not finishing in time for season update day.

Boofhead54

Hey fellas,

First crack at the advance editor so don't mind my stupidity. But I can't seem to find a fix for this problem.

The error states "A-League has not finished in time for season update day 16/9/21" - see below.

image.png.7bb17f07892db107d113cbe9e52abeb6.png

I've already checked to see if the season period and the season update day clash, they don't. I'm assuming that it has something to do with a stage/competition end date of some sort but I can't find anything that fixes it (fiddled around with fixture date and times tabs but that doesn't help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! (.fmf file below)

(WIP) Revised Australian League System - 1.fmf

Cheers, Boofhead54.

A-League has a playoff if I am correct?

Check what your enddate of the A-league is. If it ends close (say inside a week or two) to the season enddate of your complete nation, then the playoff doesn't have enough room to run,

8 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

A-League has a playoff if I am correct?

Check what your enddate of the A-league is. If it ends close (say inside a week or two) to the season enddate of your complete nation, then the playoff doesn't have enough room to run,

The date range set for the A-League is Oct (year offset 0) to May (y.o 1). The season update day I've set to is 17 September. So the A-League finishes well before the season update.

Keep in mind that I'm completely re-doing the Australian System so I have started from stratch.