Finding Loan players for VNL

hi

sorry if this has been covered before, searches seem to bring lots of unrelated results.

what is the best was to find out players available for loan?

currently i am manually looking through reserve teams of championship and league one sides and asking my scouts to scout their loan listed players. even doing this my scouts cant seem to provide sufficient information before someone else takes the player on loan.

should i accept the fact that i will be loaning them a bit blind to their abilities?

If you request Team Reports on teams from higher divisions, scouts will send players interested in loan to your scouting centre. Works like a treat for leagues 2-3 tiers above you. Can also use the same method for foreign clubs, provided they're inside your scouting range.

When I manage that low, I try and have as few staff members as possible, only one chief scout and no data analyst even. I ask DoF (effectivly ask Chairman, no DoF at club) for recomendation in the scouting page. Then I give them a trial or just a loan if they don't want a trial. I dont scout players manually,

3vi5WU1.png

i need to pay more attention to the options on the page, i didn't even know i could ask the DoF that.

only been playing a couple of months will check it out tonight.

might be too late for current season thought. to be honest my DoF is not that great either.

It's difficult because not many contracted players want to play in such a low division... Most loanees willing to play are usually young kids who never even played for their top clubs...

The easiest way to find out if players are available for loans is in the Scouting area, where there is a filter for loaned players (see image below). Hope this helps.

image.thumb.png.741b59db62ae2fca33f083a265ef1fc8.png

i took a couple of punts on the DoF recommendations even thought i could only see ranges for half their stats and they both have turned out to be extremely good and fit in with my system well.

getting players to come has not been that difficult even the AI temas get really good players so its pretty essential to stay competitive.