[PC] Growing your club

Hello,

I feel like the Touch version doesn't allow you to grow your club supporters, game ticket wise, etc.

Like I start in Dutch 2nd division, I work my way up after 13 seasons to champions league winners but my match ticket prices stay the same as it was in 2nd division, the supporters don't increase much?

My rep is bigger than Ajax yet I get less money from ticket sales etc. It's not possible to grow the club and get more money from tickets and more supporters in Touch?

Edited by Kraiden

11 hours ago, Kraiden said:

Hello,

I feel like the Touch version doesn't allow you to grow your club supporters, game ticket wise, etc.

Like I start in Dutch 2nd division, I work my way up after 13 seasons to champions league winners but my match ticket prices stay the same as it was in 2nd division, the supporters don't increase much?

My rep is bigger than Ajax yet I get less money from ticket sales etc. It's not possible to grow the club and get more money from tickets and more supporters in Touch?

There are no specific options to do this in the full game either. It probably depends on the club's background information too. If your club is from a smaller area then the scope for growth in fanbase could be limited.

Your club can grow, I experienced this playing in the Czech Second Division with Brno. Our ticket prices became the second most expensive in the Czech Rep. once we became the top side in the League. As mentioned above it could be down to the area the club is from, I may have had success due to the fact Brno is the second biggest city in the Czech Rep.