Managing training on training ground for more realistic managerial experience

zabyl

I have played the series for many years and I'm very pleased with all the improvements made so far. But i think this game lacks a huge concept to make it more realistic. And i don't understand why SI don't bring it to this game after developing 3D match engine years ago.

"Managing training on training ground."

In real football; managers train players on the training ground to see its impact and make decisions and implementations. Training is the foundation of football. But unfortunately we have to do this fundamental in the background on FM. We can play our matches on 2D & 3D engine thanks to the game producers. But we train players with just setting coaches workloads and setting our desired regimes with buttons to do the training in the background. Ok, this is helpful and not time consuming, but don't we deserve more realism?

Can you please consider the potential of this. We can work different styles, regimes, movements, player tendencies, set pieces, etc. with seeing their impact on training ground and than we can decide and implement what is beneficial.

I don't want to be misunderstood, I just can't understand why this development, which can bring the game to its potential, was never considered. Maybe it was considered but abandoned, but I did not come across it anywhere.

Edited by zabyl

• zabyl changed the title to Managing training on training ground for more realistic managerial experience
On 4.09.2021 at 17:31, Razal said:

If si impelement it, wont it take a irl year to complete a season

No, of course not. It was implemented by championship manager in CM2010. It was faster than you think.

• SI Staff

This is something which has been raised within the community before but this does not currently seem to be a direction which we want FM to go down however never say never! As with all requests it may be the case that with further design and development it may make it into a future release of FM.