Teams already knocked out of cup show up in later stages

Pitohui

Hello,i have created a cup competition where teams enter at different stages.However,it seems like it does not work like it should.For example:I have a competition where 12 Teams enter in Round 1,34 Teams enter in Round 2.What should happen inj my mind is that Round 2 is a 40 team round with the 6 winners of Round 1 and the 34 teams of Round 2.What happens instead is that Round 2 is the 12 Round 1 teams(regardless if they win or lose) 28 of the Round 2 teams and 6 teams not getting a chance at all(These are among the strongest teams qualified for the competition):Im assuming this is because Lowest Seeded Qualified Teams doesnt exclude already knocked out teams,but i am not certain.Has anyone else experienced this issue,and how can I fix it?

The problem here is that in both rounds you have the lowest seeded teams and the game thinks, hey, those teams from round 1 are even lower seeded, so I will take those.

image.thumb.png.241fa1ff2f014422910fd75c29791b18.png

image.thumb.png.92d2ca4208c66587e56503ee2eae982b.png

This is an alternative way of setting up, however, you will have to decide which teams get the 0 (which is for the best teams) and the 1 (which is for the lower seeded teams).