Idées, Ideas

Stanley Mobidane

Hi I am a French trainer called Stanley Mobidane and I have some ideas to offer

- Too much offside on throw-in, or on corners played in two

- Possibility to change your jersey every year (without using photoshop etc). I mean the change is visible to everyone. Better, proposal of the game concerning the jersey game for the coming season with the new (or not) sponsors

- Being able to block his players to avoid certain international competitions (Mbappé did a summer or he played Euro plus Olympics games and I got him back burned down without me being able to do anything). Olympics was the problem

- Make Clairefontaine playable (to take advantage of regens). It is the national technical center where the best young French players are trained (Henry, Anelka, Gallas, Saha, Rothen, Mbappé, Ben Arfa etc).

- Better reports of opponents. Those we receive are neither precise nor relevant. I want to know the formation, the style of play, the defensive weaknesses, the dangerous players, how the set pieces are taken ... Like a real report!

- possibility of training in national selection and pre-competition preparations

- possibility of being able to change the clothes of our character and our appearance during the game (not the face, but the hairstyle, the beard, the costume, the color etc.

- for having trained young people, you could have the presence of parents, replacing that of agents at the pros, as intermediaries (Like Rabiot, Mbappé ou Neymar)

- In the game leadership progresses very rarely whereas with age, experience and performance normally, in fact, leadership progresses. Players like Zidane or Messi speak little in a locker room but over time, experience and their performance everyone followed them and were therefore natural captains. The profile of captain at Simeone / Gattuso is not the only legitimate one

- The press : respond to comments that we made some time ago but which seem to be in contradiction with what we are doing now. Do interviews or we come back to our career, our titles etc

- Possibility when you start without diplomas, to be able to pass. This would allow, in addition to better understanding the game, to better understand coaching (especially for those who do not do it in real life). Like a tutorial

- See the trainings and improve their impact. A free kicker at 11 to 21 years old should be able to become a great  with a lot of training around 28 years old (example Messi). Him, Thierry Henry, Neymar, Ronaldinho, CR7 ... players are becoming references when at the start of their career they did not shoot them (in either case they were perhaps already good but did not have the status, therefore I pass this case) or did not. According to Thierry Henry, he was not able to score one and then he trained. Eventually he became the second best shooter in England (12) behind Beckham (15). Messi began to score a lot in the mid-2010s, Neymar too, Ronaldinho it is from Barça that he put a lot of it (yet he shots them to PSG), CR7 the same it is over time. Unlike players like Ian Hart, Maradona, Zidane, Del Piero, Mihajlovic, Rivaldo, Riquelme, Sneijder, Juninho or Beckham who always took the free kicks as they were already strong when they arrived

- The possibility of shouting at a player who did not make the right choice, however obvious, so that he understands something and makes the best choice in the next identical situation. Example 2 vs 1 against the goalkeeper, I no longer want to see a player shoot when a pass is enough for the teammate to score in the empty goal (which almost all players do now in this situation but not in FM). What I would like is the possibility of encouraging him to make the right choice. It is the very basis of supporting staff or video sessions to be able to tell players "that was good" and "that must be avoided". And in the case that interests us, being able to help players make the best choices. In any case what we are considered to be the best choices and who would influence them as a player. If CR7 does not have Ferguson as a coach, to reframe him, he would have had the same career as Denilson. So being able to correct the shortcomings of a player, of course according to his personality, his ambition etc. Ben Arfa you could have given him any coach he would have had the same career. Because of his personality

Thank you for taking the time to read me

• 2 months later...
  • SI Staff

Thanks for the suggestions, we appreciate your dedication and the time you've taken to input this request. A few of these have been raised within the community before and so they may yet end up rejected or with future development, end up in a future release of FM. Similarly the new ideas are part of our internal features to consider, they also may  be rejected or make a future FM :)