Remove the "wnt" sticker and move it into conversation with agent

xkvicd

Right now, everyone can see teams interested in any player. That's quite unrealistic. In my opinion it would be better if you remove the "wnt" sticker (green rectangle next to a name) and moved the information to the conversation with agent when you ask about availability.

It could be enhanced by some agents being dirty liars. Some agents would claim that there are a lot of teams interested to increase the interest in the player. Some agents would claim there are no interested teams. It could also depend on the player's happiness - if the player is unhappy his agent might throw around tons of "big" teams interested. (relative, not Real Madrid interested in national league player).

I believe the "Wnt" sticker is for teams who have declared interest in a player similar to the way you would if you were to declare interest via the media, it gives you a pool of teams to try to offer to specifically rather than either transfer listing them or offering them out to all teams.

For instance right off the bat in my current save with Arsenal, Real Madrid wanted Aubameyang and I wanted to sell so it gave me somewhere to begin with the process of selling him. Frankly I like as little interaction with agents as humanly possible due to the fact 99.9% of them are scum in my eyes, both in-game and 

IRL. Personally I think this is a QOL feature in it's current state, it saves you having to navigate several screens in order to get an answer and I'm all for less clicking.

• 2 months later...
  • SI Staff

Thanks for taking the time to raise this here. This has been documented and is part of our internal database of features for consideration. Like all features raised to us, it could end up rejected, or could after extensive design and development become a part of a future FM