How can I fix it and what should I do?

Good days to everyone in advance.
I'm playing FM21.
I'm new to the forum and I have a few questions I want to ask.

1- My Backs do not 'waste' in situations where they need to do 'overlay'.
2- My Wings or Becks, the time he takes in the middle, constantly hits the opponent's defense players and the ball goes to the corner.
3- My stoppers throw long passes where they are not needed.
4- When I transfer, even if he laughs at the player's expenses, I get the warning 'the player does not want to start meetings'. How will this player be persuaded?
5- A lot of balls fall behind my defense, the opponent's attacking player is worse than my defense players, but they play more willingly and desperately.

Also sorry for my bad English; I'd use Google Translate...

hi mate

translate hasn't worked well for you, but i'll try

1- not sure what this one means? are you full backs not getting forward? or if they are not overlapping, make sure the wingers role encourages overlaps.

2- your wide players hit crosses into opponent? quite a few people have this problem. no fix as such, but i just make sure everyone i want to be crossing is set to 'Cross more often'. You could try adding 'Take more risks' with wingers too, so they try more low percentage balls in.

3- if you want them only playing short passes. make sure they CD-D role and you may want to add 'Take Fewer Risks'. 'Play out from back' TI can also help their mindset.

4- if a player is able to be persuaded/talked to about the move, there will be an option. If they 'do not want to start meeting' means they're likely uninterested in your club due to various factors. Reputation, country/league, relationships etc. 
Speaking to the players agent before will give you an idea of the interest and what you need to persuade.

5- This is likely due to your team instructions. if they are putting balls behind your defense, your Defensive Line is probably too high and they're exposing that space.

20 saat önce, vara said:

hi mate

1- not sure what this one means? are you full backs not getting forward? or if they are not overlapping, make sure the wingers role encourages overlaps.

2- your wide players hit crosses into opponent? quite a few people have this problem. no fix as such, but i just make sure everyone i want to be crossing is set to 'Cross more often'. You could try adding 'Take more risks' with wingers too, so they try more low percentage balls in.

3- if you want them only playing short passes. make sure they CD-D role and you may want to add 'Take Fewer Risks'. 'Play out from back' TI can also help their mindset.

4- if a player is able to be persuaded/talked to about the move, there will be an option. If they 'do not want to start meeting' means they're likely uninterested in your club due to various factors. Reputation, country/league, relationships etc. 
Speaking to the players agent before will give you an idea of the interest and what you need to persuade.

5- This is likely due to your team instructions. if they are putting balls behind your defense, your Defensive Line is probably too high and they're exposing that space.

I took into what you said. I will try.

I'll let you know the results.

Thank you again :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 08.09.2021 at 02:41, vara said:

hi mate

Hi, mate...

I use tactic of Duke Ryan's 442 for now...

the tactic is unbelievable!