Invite Affiliate Clubs Managers to a development meeting

SuperJackLester

One of my fave features on FM is the affiliate clubs and sending my youth out to them to try and assist them in their own respective leagues BUT I feel it's always very one way with the affiliate club being made to take whoever i want them too.

I would love it if you could invite the affiliate club's manager to a meeting whereby you can get to know what type of player they would like loaning to them to a) assist them b) get the most out of the time for your player

Also I think you could even make it so that the parent club gets to know who is a "one to watch" alongside even having it so that you have the option to take on a certain youth player from their ranks with a view to a permanent signing.

Questions you could include in the conversation are:-

a) Have you got your eyes on anyone in particular? 
b) What type of player would be getting into your starting eleven most weeks?
c) Do you need a goalkeeper this season?
d) Is there anyone in your youth ranks that might be good for our club? Obviously we will reimburse you for your loss if he makes the grade?

I think it would add a nice level of interactivity to the affiliates.

Also this would be reciprocated the other way with a human manager having more flexibility on landing a couple of good loans from the parent club, alongside being able to potentially cash in on a youth by sending him to the parent club with an optional future fee attached.

• 2 months later...