Sponsoring & Marketing negotations - extra income for Clubs

serciserc

Hi there, I apologize if there were many discussions about sponsorships, sponsoring and marketing may for this version or many versions before. But I CAN NOT emphasize enough how important it is to have a few more options as an INGAME Manager as now. 

Yes I totally understand SI-Games and the developers, game writers and so on... Football Manager is only thought to be a and act like a real Manager / Coach. Yes, and it is great!! Many options - wow - awesome deepness in this game!! We all totally love it. 

BUT please - it´s still a game, it´s still developed to make fun, to develop a gamers strategies, to give him more options than - buying and selling players to increase salary.

Give us a feeling of doing business - economies and negotiations to increase our mindset too.

If there are "professional" and "serious" FM Gamer outthere who is still focussed in team building, strategies, tacticts, scouting and he / she is not interested in to doing business / economical things, than give them players the option to hand over it to an employee. 

In early times EA Games FM12 + FM13 it was such nice to have the options to get in contact with different sponsors, to increase marketing strategies and sponsorship. Yes, it´s maybe hard to find real sponsors like Audi, BMW, Hugo Boss, Nestle, Amazon, AntChain, Continental, Heineken .... for thís Game. But maybe this will be another chance for SI Games to improve them income too? I would do business with SI Games with my small hookah brand - depends on the price :)  for sure ...

But if you can not improve real sponsors, just give us the option to negotiate with Brand XYZ in the game - I think a few fans in different communities are able to handle some IT stuff to give us many options to make sponsorship with real brands and logos. 

And sure, there will plenty of other options to increase the activities for a gamer - youth camps, negotiations with banks - take credit if the club is in miseries... 

sponsoring ea games.PNG

• 1 month later...