Future features

Jack Marange

For Fm22 I would like them to bring over game mechanics from Fm21 PC like team talks, penalty spot order decider, dugout analysis and more.

Others things I would like is for at least one song as a soundtrack, more player interaction options(more discussion topics), an option to talk directly to managers and agents, contract bonuses, long term installations for big transfers, pressing tactics, get rid of stars and use ?/100 rating or even ?/50 rating , add social media like Fm21 Pc version, add monthly and yearly board meetings where you duscuss objectives, goals, predicaments and more....

Pls also add walking on pitch animations(2D) and make winning a trophy more special even if the animation is 2D by making 

Edited by Jack Marange

Completely agree regarding team talks, this is a must have feature imo, see it as a game of risk, criticise your players a lot then you may lose the dressing room, praise them a lot then things will be rosey. It's funny because team talks are probably the biggest part of a manager's duties, to not be able to talk with your players before the match or at half time or full time is a huge omission for me, would love to be losing at half time and then lay into my players and give them a rollicking lol, interesting to see if you get a reaction or not. It wil be disappointing if team talks are left out again, I should imagine it will be easy to put team talks in. I agree with you also regarding more player interation, and a soundtrack, even just a catchy background theme maybe. Would love a mind games feature with other managers, spend a lot of money then maybe a rival manager will criticise your spending, or you could have a dig at a rival manager for spending a lot. The mobile version has so much potential and there is so much that can be done but it does feel limited. Here's hoping for at least five playable leagues and a larger player database and team talks.