Being able to change Reserve and U19/U21/U23 teams' tactic after taking control of their training

Jiub

So, I don't know if this is a bug or feature, but as a manager of a club you are able to change the aforementioned tactics normally.

However, as soon as you take control of their training schedule, you won't be able to do that anymore. You are only able to change which tactic they are going to train, but they will default to first teams tactic and the tactic selection becomes gray. This is utterly stupid.

You can circumvent this by delegating the training back, changing the tactic, and then taking over the training again, but this seems overly cumbersome and unintuitive, especially if the staff goes and changes things when you delegate training back to them.

For example in my case, I got promoted so I want to try out a more defensive first team tactic, but as I have a very strong U19 team I want them to play more attacking football.

Why can't we just in control of both simultaneously?

• 2 months later...
  • SI Staff

As this has already been flagged as a request within the community, so has already been documented and is part of our internal database of features for consideration. Like all features raised to us, it could end up rejected, or could after extensive design and development become a part of a future FM. We appreciate you raising this with us :)