Changing The Way AI Clubs/Managers Bid On Your Players

Stewart1111

Change the way Al clubs/managers bid on your players. Whenever I try to sell a player all of the AI managers will offer me the exact same amount. It's like the AI managers all contact each other before they place the exact same bid on my player, for example, I'll try to sell a player and amazingly I'll receive about 12 offers all the same (even clubs from different countries) £4.6 million plus 15% sell on fee, and £525,000 after the player has played 20 games or whatever. This aspect of the game needs to be much more realistic. There should be a variety of different offers from clubs that have different reputations within the game, so richer clubs would be willing to pay more of the transfer fee upfront, with some instalments, whereas lower ranked/poorer teams would try and bargain and offer less of the transfer fee upfront and concentrate more on instalments and ad-ons. Even occasionally having an AI club cancelling their transfer bid/interest and instead making a loan offer for your player.

• 2 months later...