Match day sounds

Could match sounds be overhauled at some point please?  At the moment there is no difference between a non-league game and a Premier League game imho.  I know most people play with music on and sounds is not a priority for many but maybe more would play with the match day sounds on if they were better?

I remember a sound pack by a user called Bennico which worked on older versions where when you were doing badly the crowd would chant "sack the board" or an adverse referee decision would elicit a chant of "the referee's a ******".

Imagine managing Leeds and you hear the crowd sing "Marching Altogether" or "You'll Never Walk Alone" when managing Liverpool.  I think it would really add to the immersion.

I do recognise, however that a lot of people play with music on, so this is not a priority for many, and SI would not put resources into something that would not be utilised by many.

• 2 months later...
  • SI Staff

Thanks for taking the time to raise this here. This is something which has already been flagged as a request within the community, so has already been documented and is part of our internal database of features for consideration. Like all features raised to us, it could end up rejected, or could after extensive design and development become a part of a future FM.