How Do I Understand These Charts?

In the top graph, each percentage bar is an indication of how much possession you've had in that area of the pitch. For example, 4% of the time, you had possession in your defensive third, the opposition had the ball in your defensive third 3% of the time. You can see that most of the action was occurring in the middle third, and that 25% of the time, the ball was in the opposition's defensive third, as opposed to only 7% in yours. I can also see that you've had more of the ball, in each area of the pitch.

The second graph indicates that 40% of the time, you attack down your left side, and 37% of the time you attack down the right. The opposition seems to prefer their left wing as well, although they heavily rely on it. You're a lot more balanced with your attacks.

Hope this helps.

11 hours ago, DrIgz said:

In the top graph, each percentage bar is an indication of how much possession you've had in that area of the pitch. For example, 4% of the time, you had possession in your defensive third, the opposition had the ball in your defensive third 3% of the time. You can see that most of the action was occurring in the middle third, and that 25% of the time, the ball was in the opposition's defensive third, as opposed to only 7% in yours. I can also see that you've had more of the ball, in each area of the pitch.

The second graph indicates that 40% of the time, you attack down your left side, and 37% of the time you attack down the right. The opposition seems to prefer their left wing as well, although they heavily rely on it. You're a lot more balanced with your attacks.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.  That is very helpful.