Does My Approach Make Sense

1255281177_ScreenShot2021-10-05at10_13_30AM.thumb.png.b8dc46137eb1b1cc830da8519596f296.pngSo this image is of my team's next opponent and shows a breakdown of their strengths and weaknesses.  I am working on my ability to analyze the opposition and use the analysis to prepare for the next game.  Do my takeaways below make sense?  What other insights or takeaways might you add?

Takeaways

1.  Goalkeepers can pass long and the team has good acceleration so don’t press up high.  Sit back.

2.  My defenders should close down close to our goal since they like to shoot on sight.

3.  Be patient and work ball into box since concentration is low.

4.  Find strongest players to field – especially at forward and midfield.

5.  Stay away from Dick Roosenburg – he is a good defender for them.

Edited by LyghtWayve

I personally wouldn't pay too much attention to the strength and weaknesses of the team.

Just go back and watch the highlights of the goals they score and you'll have an idea of how they attack. If you don't mind spending time you can watch one or 2 of their games in extended highlights so you can see how they defend as well

3 hours ago, DarJ said:

I personally wouldn't pay too much attention to the strength and weaknesses of the team.

Just go back and watch the highlights of the goals they score and you'll have an idea of how they attack. If you don't mind spending time you can watch one or 2 of their games in extended highlights so you can see how they defend as well

I did not know you can do that.  Which menu is it in?  I will have to give it a shot.

7 hours ago, LyghtWayve said:

I did not know you can do that.  Which menu is it in?  I will have to give it a shot.

Go to the teams fixtures and click on the matches they've played you can then choose to watch just the goals or like key, extended highlights