[SUGGESTION] One on one player training

CFCD

I’d love one on one player training with help from other players to be implemented in the game. If you’re managing Man United for example you could speak to Ronaldo and ask him to stay behind after training and work with Greenwood on finishing. After a few weeks you could see a small boost on his finishing attribute. Drogba used to stay behind after training to help a young Lukaku.
You could ask De Bruyne to stay behind after training to help work with  Cole Palmer (which after a few weeks will help improve his passing attribute a small amount)
At Inter Milan Conte asked Ranocchia to stand behind Lukaku every second in training to help his back to goal this drill went on for 3 months. You could ask Varane to do similar with Greenwood (and his strength etc could improve a small amount.)

It would make the game match the real world even more, make the game more immersive for the players and one of the best parts of the game for me is interacting with my players so this would improve things even further.

7805897F-4FC4-4747-A851-57AC9700180D.jpeg

Edited by CFCD

• CFCD changed the title to [SUGGESTION] One on one player training
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

We have as close to this as we can get in game already. Head to Training > Mentoring, and you can set up groups where younger players can pick up traits and skills from older players. :)