[Suggestion] Club Management

Bannside of Killowen

1. With the graphics being added for a League/Cup win i would love to see the play - off promotion being added.

2. End of season bash with players and management on a holiday like a team bounding session.

3. Players or Managers and or both going to supporters groups end of season dinners. Could be used as a PR exercises for the fans to get to know the players/manager and the players/manager to get to know the fans 

Wycombe.jpg

Edited by Bannside of Killowen

Don’t forget to include [suggestion] in the title if this is a fully thought out idea or [discussion] if you want to discuss the idea and gather opinions/flesh it out.

Anyway :-), I like your ideas. In my head though the last two sit alongside Team Bonding and Community Outreach in the training schedule. Or do you see them as being something different?

On 12/10/2021 at 22:33, Pezamaria said:

Don’t forget to include [suggestion] in the title if this is a fully thought out idea or [discussion] if you want to discuss the idea and gather opinions/flesh it out.

Anyway :-), I like your ideas. In my head though the last two sit alongside Team Bonding and Community Outreach in the training schedule. Or do you see them as being something different?

I would have the end of season get together laid out like the pre season boot camp 

• Administrators

We've got very similar ideas in our Features DB already which would cover some of these aspects. Broadly speaking, AGM style meetings. Thank you for the suggestion! :)