[FM22] - Free Transfers and Hidden Gems

Bigpole

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Welshace said:

What does this file do that the pregame setup doesn't do? i.e if i select all players from every continent when loading a game, is it any different to this?

Yeah, it loads EVERY player in the database.  soo 500k player regardless of leagues playable etc.

13 horas atrás, wkdsoul disse:

Could you use this to process load players from one nation only? 

Yes, it is possible.

I'm off my computer at the moment, but i.e.: I had these two files - created a while ago, I haven't tested them on FM22 - in theory, they will allow you to load all the main clubs from the respective countries and their respective players, in case one is looking for a more segmented save/configuration. Worth a try.

Tunisia_Top Clubs.ddtNigeria_Top Clubs.ddt

Edited by lugui

On 20/11/2021 at 13:04, lugui said:

Your context reminds me of this guy as well that has intrigued me since FM20. There's very little of him on the internet (here I put a random face for him), some random connections to small English clubs and he's in the game at an amateur club in Norway. However, he has excellent attributes. One of those FM mysteries...

image.png.c7001a02d08d69cbd44f56c826f8b381.png

Great find! Reminds me of this guy; loved him on the previous FM... but sadly, he's moved clubs in the summer so probably not available from game's start. Still a great lower league playmaker, though:

image.thumb.png.ef130057d3b98e675969e41eeb8decfc.png

Norwegian lower leagues a bit of a goldmine for unusual talents - despite his young age, doubt this kid has huge room to grow... but some interesting, non-random attributes:

image.thumb.png.b05296888a8dc3062847456a12e6f673.png

2 hours ago, Welshace said:

Time for my annual posting of Omar here... has been this good for years and always gets overlooked in game... a true wonder...

i5dtn13.png

Always wondered what actually held him back from taking that step into Europe. Was linked with plenty of the big sides in 2013/14 IIRC but nothing ever really materialised.

Still looks insanely talented this year too!

3 horas atrás, Welshace disse:

Time for my annual posting of Omar here... has been this good for years and always gets overlooked in game... a true wonder...

i5dtn13.png

1 hora atrás, SirCular disse:

Always wondered what actually held him back from taking that step into Europe. Was linked with plenty of the big sides in 2013/14 IIRC but nothing ever really materialised.

Still looks insanely talented this year too!

I agree with you, something that has always intrigued me as well, the reason why he didn't take the natural step in his career, being so talented both in the game and in real life.

Long story short, it looks like it's a mix of poor career choices and some serious injuries that ended up hurting his chances.

I remember him still very young in the game, always drawing attention. What could have been...

14 hours ago, JD 1984 said:

What skin is this mate? 

11 hours ago, barbecuepit said:

Its a smorgasbord of different skins but namely Lato skin and Budwaiser’s Material Skin.

i could try sharing it with you if you are keen :-)

I wouldn't mind sharing it too.. Nice and pleasant on the eye that is. Does it also have quick match button added?

Yaser Asprilla

image.thumb.png.57b1c2c99f64ce8ee010b41378cdb138.png

This is a screenshot of him 2 years in as I am in a current save but he starts the game at Watford at 17 years old. You can't sign him until season 2 but he is definitely worth looking into as FM Scout recently done a video talking about him and he develops into an assist king with lots of green attributes.

269480355_DawidBugaj_Profile.thumb.png.7f9cbd131c2c6c8b7195c9cbb14c6d02.png

1 year in (managed by the AI) you can pick up this young Norwegian right-back from SPAL for £250k (to an Italian side just promoted from Serie C to Serie B) as a squad player on a weekly wage of £1.9k per week.

A former Dortmund trialist before leaving Molde for SPAL, this is an actual talent, and affordable to buy for any reasonable club. 

May have random stats, but if you find him anything like this it's an absolute steal.

Edited by Jogo Bonito

5 hours ago, Welshace said:

uZ66UuP.png

Looks like an extremely capable goalscorer for league two or league one teams... free at the start and english too

Think his stats are random - he's quick on my save, but technicals and mental are nowhere near that level.

I'd have been all over him if he was that good on mine! :lol:

Returning with some new names I found while scouting in Africa.

Those at BK Häcken don't start the game there, it's because I'm managing the club and I brought them for very modest values.

16.PNG.bc0237638f329a46beba9ab3e6942858.PNG

15.PNG.5f91704908553edc833f5849b3887dea.PNG

14.PNG.749bc3ae606ac7f78c05f1ce568fba6f.PNG]

13.PNG.b379925a30900e54ba0c7a85377b4590.PNG

Seems like a very decent player for smaller mid table cliubs, for free.

11.PNG.eb1f7fb934b4e86485ad6affabcc8e50.PNG

Same for Gomelt...

image.png.ad1027c382cf90abcae264e3304ee60f.png

LOTS of interesting and young african players in the Baltic countries, it's worth digging there...

9.PNG.e38689d0d6ee4227d963eed1ef4fece9.PNG

Needs to improve a few mentals, but such a gem!

image.png.0fdb863217698569202803d61b91b024.png

8.PNG.42a43321251d068694e5c1cce56a05b2.PNG

Another gem, just 17 years old. Accra Lionsit never disappoints.

7.PNG.7c503014cf27f1171daa64bd4dfbc4e2.PNG

Strong and giant target man, completely changed the course of my season so far.

6.PNG.ad496f0b945cb5f0ac1df1236e4009fc.PNGRet

GEM!

5.PNG.bf3a1091c7479e8a04dc5c221c0ac78d.PNG

4.PNG.a9edb36fd0f2afb8bf229dc793727b2c.PNG

3.PNG.4af1cb5e94950f1dd1f59ffe6ece8d94.PNG

GEM!

2.PNG.cf3744542286df97358d2a22b58cb2c3.PNG

1.PNG.5b4ea430af3c7da5803718a67174d9d5.PNG

Edited by lugui

Just a few of my favourite younger finds i haven't seen mentioned too much so far.

Marian Aioani

YqtV95h.png

Dimitar Kostadinov

OR38rA5.png

Max Ebong

6KkXjTZ.png

Guljigit Alykulov

haXeVlo.png

Aleksa Amanovic

T0Xyj0b.png

Nikola Janjic

MmV7ysq.png

Josh Coburn  (just stumbled across him... is this random?)

bU6UtFJ.png

11 hours ago, Spiegel said:

Coburn's not random - I keep getting linked to him in my Hartlepool save but he doesn't want to sign. Looks like a potential goal machine!

since discovered he has no potential though.. so he won't get much better than he is... still a good lower league legend i think

• 2 weeks later...

Wonderkids Outside Of Europe and South America - Thanks To Zealand

Mohamad Rihanieh - Syrian

Raphael Le'Ai - Solomon Islands

Efrain Alvarez - Mexican

Victor Guzman - Mexican

Mahmoud Al-Aswad - Syria

Yasin Salmani - Iranian

Justin Che - American

Cade Cowell - American

Jahkeele Marshall-Rutty - Canadian

Bandar Al-Salamah - Kuwaitian

Ali Reynah - Syrian

Julian Araujo - Mexican

Suphanat Mueanta - Thailand

Rauf Salifu - Ghanian

Jung-Sang-Bin - South Korean

George Bello - American

Ricardo Pepi - American

Issahaku Abdul Fatawu - Ghanian

Two players that may be of interest for anyone either managing mid table in a top five competition or a big club outside of those. 

Keita came through the youth ranks of the club I support and has been doing really well in real life this season. And it's reflected in his ingame potential. It's possible to pick him up for about 2M.

20220101144442_1.thumb.jpg.f570c42d8b0ed38869062942b46b0cdb.jpg

Araujo starts as a model citizen at Benfica B and I believe he can become a very, very good ball playing defender. I picked him up for 1.7M, but I think you can probably still chip something off of that. Either way, he's worth it.

20220101144446_1.thumb.jpg.5fe97462d432f6f4290e630dacc3b105.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/11/2021 at 19:27, lugui said:

I created a couple DDT files a few versions ago and they have been a great help to me in saves anywhere in the world. Tested in BETA and they work again.

Basically they load players from (1) ALL clubs in the world and (2) ALL nations. This allows you to start a save with over 400k players from all over the world. I don't have a super computer, but they don't compromise game speed as far as I've realized, maybe they just make the player search bar results take a while, but oh well.

You need a new save, but before, they should go under: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Football Manager 2022/database/data/db/[gameversionfolder]/ddt   (just create last folder if you dont have it).

Forgive me if they are not meant to be shared here, dont wanna cause any issues.

AllClubs.ddt 454.15 kB · 59 downloads AllNations.ddt 6.7 kB · 56 downloads

Hi, thanks for this. Could anyone tell me where to put this? Only that path doesn't seem to work for me. :)

4 minutes ago, Djeon36 said:

Hey guys is there any great cheap players to get for a lower league premiere league/promoted from the championship team? can be young wonderkids or not.

About as vague as you can get.....

What positions? what season? what budget?

45 minutes ago, Welshace said:

About as vague as you can get.....

What positions? what season? what budget?

Sorry I didn't make it more specific. I've been playing for multiple lower premiere league sides such as Burnley, Norwich, and Leeds and was wondering if there are any bargain or hidden gem players that you guys have found in the beginning of the season. So clubs that don't have a high budget or reputation. I'd say probably lower than 10 million as the price but if u found someone that's a little higher, I'd love to see it. Position wise any position ig just want to see players that I can use now or for the future. 

5 hours ago, Djeon36 said:

Sorry I didn't make it more specific. I've been playing for multiple lower premiere league sides such as Burnley, Norwich, and Leeds and was wondering if there are any bargain or hidden gem players that you guys have found in the beginning of the season. So clubs that don't have a high budget or reputation. I'd say probably lower than 10 million as the price but if u found someone that's a little higher, I'd love to see it. Position wise any position ig just want to see players that I can use now or for the future. 

Cool, 

My go to players at that sort of level are the likes of :

Anel Ahmedhodzic

Josh Doig

Guga

Kyle Magennis

Mohamed Ali Ben Romdhane

Alexis Sabella

Lincoln Henrique (santa clara)

Suphanat Mueanta

Andreas Schjelderup

Samuel Shashoua

Jon Dagur porsteinsson

Juan Fernando Quintero

Francisco Geraldes

Jake Cooper

Ryan Gauld

Anderson talisca

Marko Tolic

Stephen Eustaquio

3 hours ago, Welshace said:

Cool, 

My go to players at that sort of level are the likes of :

Anel Ahmedhodzic

Josh Doig

Guga

Kyle Magennis

Mohamed Ali Ben Romdhane

Alexis Sabella

Lincoln Henrique (santa clara)

Suphanat Mueanta

Andreas Schjelderup

Samuel Shashoua

Jon Dagur porsteinsson

Juan Fernando Quintero

Francisco Geraldes

Jake Cooper

Ryan Gauld

Anderson talisca

Marko Tolic

Stephen Eustaquio

Wow these guys are great can't wait to try out Doig looks amazing and so cheap 

I posted him also on the other topic but this is the main one.

His name is Makouta, plays for Boavista and I signed him for only 1.5m in second season.

Great Bbm and bwm with amazing phisical attributes. Real bargain.

20220116124421_1.jpg.b71db76383aee45e9bd64f494660df80.jpg

Edited by Urke17

I am playing on a Deportivo La Coruna save and I highly highly recommend these two youngsters.

David Mella and Trilli

You should be able to pick them up for about 1 mil. The screenshots are after 1 season and a half of playing

David Mella.PNG

Trilli.PNG

6 hours ago, Gurmeet said:

I am playing on a Deportivo La Coruna save and I highly highly recommend these two youngsters.

David Mella and Trilli

You should be able to pick them up for about 1 mil. The screenshots are after 1 season and a half of playing

David Mella.PNG

Trilli.PNG

Im playing as Deportivo too. Trilli left after Brentford activated his release clause and Mella was a nothing player. How is Noel Lopez looking for you?

While im here

20220120205233_1.thumb.jpg.5eef5e1d8fd16312f591b97916fd6f0c.jpg

This guy is an absolute rock, he cost me just 50k from Sevilla. Brought him in as a fringe player and he quickly became one of the first names on the team sheet, never has a bad game and has improved untolds using RDfs training schedules.

Edited by nexting

13 hours ago, nexting said:

Im playing as Deportivo too. Trilli left after Brentford activated his release clause and Mella was a nothing player. How is Noel Lopez looking for you?

Noel is quite average for me. I am using him as a sub mainly.

23 hours ago, xLiamReynoldsx said:

Hi guys

Sorry to ask but I'm fairly poor with recruitment. How are you guys finding these players?

Is there any certain filters that you guys use to find the hidden gems? my laptop is capable of handling 120k players loaded in a save if that helps. 

Manual scouting is where i get most of my players.... literally searching through the more obscure leagues etc....

A good scouting network with a wide net (lots of scouts with a varied and wide knowledge) and send them all over the place and specifically target particular leagues or countries etc.

On 22/01/2022 at 15:42, wakesta said:

Jarrad Branthwaite, Julián Álvarez, Ângelo & Zinho Vanheusden

Don't want to spoil the party but how everton player, inter player and one of the most promising youth players in south america can be hidden?

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, saihtam said:

Anyone have the latest shortlist?

Don't know what shortlist you're talking about but I can make one when new patch comes out, both with free transfers and with young free agents.

58 minutes ago, Bigpole said:

Don't know what shortlist you're talking about but I can make one when new patch comes out, both with free transfers and with young free agents.

This one, Tough maybe someone is keeping it up to date with latest.