Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II passes away. 21st April 1926 - 8th September 2022.

Confused Clarity

2 minutes ago, Confused Clarity said:

Who on the forum saw you then? For you to admit this much? When they come in and mention you wavng a Union Flag, will you claim to just have been holding it for somebody else?

Was all his missus' fault iirc.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, SouthCoastRed said:

Did you not see the buses scuttle by on the M4 when she was on the A road through Chiswick, rewind it there were loads

Nope, didn't notice that bit, will rewatch. But I specifically meant all the marchers rather than guests. 

Though I think Lurch could have just carried on walking and his stride length would get him there in time. 

18 minutes ago, Confused Clarity said:

Who on the forum saw you then? For you to admit this much? When they come in and mention you wavng a Union Flag, will you claim to just have been holding it for somebody else?

Hah. No, mother-in-law is a bit dippy, went to park and she's got lost at some cafe, ended up walking around Hyde Park to find her, got stuck in the crowd of people and just gave up and had to stand till it dispersed. So if I was saw, I was the grouchy looking one with a green coat on, leaning on a buggy.

2 minutes ago, sc91 said:

Hah. No, mother-in-law is a bit dippy, went to park and she's got lost at some cafe, ended up walking around Hyde Park to find her, got stuck in the crowd of people and just gave up and had to stand till it dispersed. So if I was saw, I was the grouchy looking one with a green coat on, leaning on a buggy.

Sounds like you had a fab day.

Much better than working ;)

12 minutes ago, Confused Clarity said:

Nope, didn't notice that bit, will rewatch. But I specifically meant all the marchers rather than guests. 

Though I think Lurch could have just carried on walking and his stride length would get him there in time. 

Different troops i would imagine

2 minutes ago, Ackter said:

Urgh, my mum has decided to visit so guess what's on the ****ing Tele now.

What's with all the gunshots?

Apparently they fire every 1 or 2 minutes along with a bell that will ring at the same time (apparently the bell came from one of the wars - Crimean? and only is rung at funerals for royals

11 minutes ago, sc91 said:

Thrilled. Got a sorry from the misses though, its the little win that counts, cheers Liz.

Best to read the small print before cashing that in though, that "sorry" will come with a lot of terms and conditions...

11 minutes ago, Confused Clarity said:

Did you get a "you were right"? Because the "sorry" won't last as long, will it! 🤣

The sorry and the you can go home if you want. The double whammy.

3 minutes ago, Weezer said:

Best to read the small print before cashing that in though, that "sorry" will come with a lot of terms and conditions...

Seems condition free currently, ha