Staff, their roles and other info

Sometimes I think it's a bit confusing about who is responsible for what.

I have a performance analyst assigned to analyse next opposition, however, in the data hub shows that its data has been compiled by the head performance analyst. I don't know how it works, can I use (would it make any difference, would it be worse/better?) more than one performance analyst to analyse the next opposition?

What's the role of the head of performance analyst, does he just compile all the data analysed by the performance analysts?

It would be nice if there was an internal wiki or something in the game that could indicate the responsabilities of each staff position and other details.

The new datahub is kinda confusing for me, is it possible to see the passing network from the opponent teams in the last matches I've played?

The data hub shows that my head performance analyst compiled several data, but who is giving me the informationg regarding the 'next opponent overview' and 'next opponent analyst report' tabs?

The info below can be a bug, but I'm not sure about it. I think I had a scout with a report with 1 player, but now this player is "gone" and the report is empty.

Also, when I receive the scouting update in my inbox, sometimes I want more details from a specific player but I'm unable to click in the 'scout player' button because he is already being scouted, so, what can I do to move to the next analysed player instead of changing the view from 'cards' to 'list'?

Besides the questions in my previous post, I have another question.

Is it possible to assign a Recruitment Analyst to scout a specific player, team or match? I mean, I have some Recruitment Analysts with several scouted players ('analyst reports'), but how they were assigned for each Recruitment Analyst ? Is it possible for me to assign a specific task for the Recrutment Analysts?

• 4 months later...
  • SI Staff
On 25/10/2021 at 16:55, Paulo Magalhães said:

What's the role of the head of performance analyst, does he just compile all the data analysed by the performance analysts?

Part of their role is to do this.

The new datahub is kinda confusing for me, is it possible to see the passing network from the opponent teams in the last matches I've played?

It should be possible, our in game tutorial on the data hub shows you how to find what you want.

The info below can be a bug, but I'm not sure about it. I think I had a scout with a report with 1 player, but now this player is "gone" and the report is empty.

Please flag this with screenshots and a named save game on our bug tracker so that we can look into it. Football Manager 2022 Bugs Tracker - Bug Tracker - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)