Help With Touchline Tablet

When i first started the game, the default touchline tablet showed 2 screens during non-highlight moments. Now it only shows 1. I'm guessing i accidentally clicked on something to remove the 2nd screen.

The thing is that i can't seem to get it back, and it's irritating the hell out of me. I checked everywhere like match preferences, all the clickable options at the match engine, but none seem to bring back my 2nd screen.

I got a feeling that i'm missing something really basic, and i'll probably feel stupid when i find out. Can someone help? Thanks!

These things are scaled based on your resolution and also your zoom level in-game. Changing to either a higher resolution or a lower zoom level (say, 85% instead of 100%) should bring it back.

I didn't configure the resolution or zoom level though, other than when i first started the save. I was always at 85%. The empty space below was where my 2nd screen always was, until a few games ago. Any help to bring it back would be greatly appreciated :)

Capture.PNG.6c371a4fa22ac4b50d04e4ed9ded2b59.PNG

Oh, I see now what you mean. I thought you meant one panel/screen above the other. In FM21, you were able to drag the edge of the tablet wider so that you have a 2nd panel/screen. I am sure you can do that on FM22 as well. I don't have the game open, so I can't check myself, unfortunately.