I require some help..

d2707

Hi there,

I require a little bit of help to fix some small things that I can't seem to figure out.

I am using the TCS3 skin on the FM22 beta, so far I seem to have got everything to work as I'd like it to apart from these small issues, see screenshot below.

1. How can I reduce the font size of the news items in my inbox?
2. How can I change the colour of the font for the media source? I wish to change it to secondary so that there is better contrast against the yellow section which is set to primary.
3. Is it possible to change the line height (space between lines of text) in my inbox messages?

Thank you in advance for any help.

inbox-news-item-colour-cl.png.f32903b3023d61fbe13882195616f760.png

Finally I was able to fix all the issues in my initial post however, I have another question if anyone can help with this.

On the player profile page, I have had to edit the value to remove the ribbon and align the valuation to the right however I have now noticed that the strike through for older scout reports is not aligning to the right along with that valuation..

Any ideas?

Untitled-2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Since full release the players valuation label on my player profile has moved, it no longer aligns to the right as it did for me during the beta. Does someone know if something changed since beta or if I have made an error in the coding. It still says "alignment="right" on the valuation widget so I am not sure why it appears to be centred compared to the previous screenshot in my post above.

<!-- TRANSFER VALUE -->
        <container class="main_box">
            <attachment class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1,-2"/>
            <widget class="label" colour="faded text">
                <translation id="text" translation_id="227806" type="use" value="Value" />
            </widget>

<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="valu" auto_size="all" alignment="right" colour="fg" show_button_appearance="false">
                <translation id="format" translation_id="383826" type="use" value="Valued at [%cash#1-roundsmall-short][COMMENT: FR 10661; player overview; string diaplyed a player's estimated monetary value]" />
                <record id="object_property" get_property="Pdva" dont_set_hint="true" />
            </widget>
        </container>

Untitled-3.png

27 minutes ago, d2707 said:

Since full release the players valuation label on my player profile has moved, it no longer aligns to the right as it did for me during the beta. Does someone know if something changed since beta or if I have made an error in the coding. It still says "alignment="right" on the valuation widget so I am not sure why it appears to be centred compared to the previous screenshot in my post above.

<!-- TRANSFER VALUE -->
            </widget>

<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="valu" auto_size="all" alignment="right" colour="fg" show_button_appearance="false">
                <translation id="format" translation_id="383826" type="use" value="Valued at [%cash#1-roundsmall-short][COMMENT: FR 10661; player overview; string diaplyed a player's estimated monetary value]" />
            </widget>
        </container>

Untitled-3.png

The same happened to me on the full release of the game, Mine was aligned to the centre now its to the left!! 

1 hour ago, Jamieashbourne999 said:

green header area = Graphics - Boxes - custom - feed - news item - paper 

Text on the media source I believe = panels - news_item_panels - inbox headline panel

Thanks mate, the green header is in a slightly different location but your help certainly pointed me in the right direction. For me it was actually in graphics > boxes > custom > news item > dialog > paper - Looks much better now. Thank you again.

Now to fix the player value alignment that is messed up since full release..

18 hours ago, statomatic7 said:

The same happened to me on the full release of the game, Mine was aligned to the centre now its to the left!! 

@statomatic7 I was able to fix my issue by adding the following line of code to the valuation;

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right"/> 

It might be worth trying to add it to yours too but change the alignment="right" to alignment="center" to see if sorts it for you.

My updated code is below in case it helps anyone else who may stumble upon this post with a similar issue.

<!-- TRANSFER VALUE -->
            </widget>

<widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="valu" colour="fg" show_button_appearance="false">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right"/> 

</widget>
        </container>
            </widget>
        </container>

Edited by d2707