Quick Pick Option?

I’ve been playing FMM for years and have never found a quick pick option when selecting a squad. It seems like Mobile would be the first version to have this option. Any chance we’ll see that in FMM22? Anyone else have an interest in that? I know it takes even more of the game out of the game, but sometimes I’m so pressed for time, it would allow me to play a match or two instead of just picking my team and having to save and quit. 

• SI Staff
1 hour ago, Curtneedsaride said:

I’ve been playing FMM for years and have never found a quick pick option when selecting a squad. It seems like Mobile would be the first version to have this option. Any chance we’ll see that in FMM22? Anyone else have an interest in that? I know it takes even more of the game out of the game, but sometimes I’m so pressed for time, it would allow me to play a match or two instead of just picking my team and having to save and quit. 

Quick pick has been in for quite a while:

Club Page -> Actions button, top item is 'pick team' which will select the team for you replacing any vacant spots/injuries/suspensions ... to pick everyone select the second option from the top (clear team) and then pick team.

Hope this helps,

Marc

That’s great, Marc! Thanks. I guess the couple times I tried that I must’ve already had a good selection and didn’t see anything change. So I didn’t realize it was doing something. Hahaha. Glad to know I can rely on it in a pinch.