Pre Match Tactics Screen

SRJT16

Every time I am going through the pre-match flow, I have to waste time going back to access the main Tactics page because for the sake of displaying a background, the pre-match Tactics screen is a small window and not full screen so it hides some of the columns that should be on display. Please make the pre-match Tactics screen identical to the main Tactics screen like it was in FM20 and previous as a QOL improvement.

As you can see in the screenshots below, on the main Tactics screen I have crammed in as many columns as I can see to give me sufficient information when picking a matchday squad, but on the pre-match Tactics screen, some columns don't fit on the smaller panel.

FM22 Bug 2.1.jpg

FM22 Bug 2.2.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • SI Staff

Thanks for taking the time to raise this here. This is something which has now been documented and is part of our internal database of features for consideration. Like all features raised to us, it could end up rejected, or could after extensive design and development become a part of a future FM. Just so you know you can scroll to the right to see the rest of the columns although appreciate that it isn't clear and will feed that back to our team :)