Not for Sale Feature

vivu

One of the most frustrating things in recent versions of FM wherein teams keep on bidding for my teams stars way below my set asking price is carried forward to FM2022 as well. I see multiple teams bidding at the transfer values despite me setting a higher asking price/having higher release clause and the players getting upset constantly. This keeps happening despite having the discussions with players while setting the aforementioned higher asking price. (Also these players might have joined the club only by previous season and had 3-4 years left on the contract)

But in the AI teams I see an option for sale which as been set as 'NOT FOR SALE'. I am unable to figure out how to set that for my players, if the option is available. I think this would be a great option for my star players.

If we can set the asking price to not for sale, I would appreciate any help in figuring it out. Also if the feature is not available/enabled, SI needs to look into implementing it.

• 2 weeks later...

Agree, something needs to be done here. You always have those 2/3 players in your safe who are just not for sale. Right now clubs lowballing for them and players could go mad when you decline these offers. A not for sale option would be good to make sure AI stops lowballing. To not make this OP I would also suggest agents of not for sale players come in more often to ask for improved contract etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Transfer values are a feature that were tweaked and improved this year, and we're constantly monitoring how it performs now that we have more user data. 

Hopefully the bids way below asking price should have all but stopped, and offers are more in line with the new value. :)

If there are still issues present with this, you'd be best to report it as a bug here: https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2022-bugs-forum/transfers-contracts-scouting-recruitment-meetings-and-staff-responsibilities/